Pokemon Go Bot
Prebuilt .jar version instructions
- Make sure you have Oracle Java 1.8 or higher installed (
java -versionin a command line)
- If not, go here.
- Download the latest release from here.
- Download config.properties.template and save it in the same directory
config.properties(make sure your operating system doesn’t rename it to
- Fill in the blanks
- Open a terminal (or
cd(or in windows explorer go to the folders File tab and then Open command prompt) to go into the directory with your config and the downloaded
java -jar PokemonGoBot-VERSION.jarrun that inside the command prompt (replace version with the downloaded one, or type
for example with version 0.6.0 you would
Run the .jar with Java 8 (or higher) like this:
java -jar PokemonGoBot-0.6.0.jar
Downloads Directly from the GitHub
Pokemon Go Bot v1.0.1
Awkward mistake in v1.0.0 (authentication suddenly expired after 30 minutes)
(if you encounter problems with this that you didn't have with v0.8.2, feel free to downgrade; that one is also safe but contains some bugs)
- actually fix PTC timeout after 150 minutes
How to run compiled version:
- Download this release.
- Create a config file, as a base, take this file, save it as
default.jsonin a directory called
bot-settings. Then open it with a plain text editor (e.g. notepad) and fill all blanks.
.jarwith Java 8 (or higher) like this:
java -jar PokemonGoBot-1.0.1.jar
- Check the frequently asked questions on https://github.com/jabbink/PokemonGoBot
- Login with Google and Pokemon Trainer Club
- Walk (while following roads (optional)) from Pokestop to Pokestop (highly configurable)
- Collect all Pokemon that are within reach
- Automatically drop useless items and bad Pokemon (100% configurable)
- Hatch eggs
- Export your Pokemon to many different export formats (to keep track in Excel/other external applications)
If you want to help and add a new feature, you can create a pull request to merge in the
develop branch and not in the
master. As the name says, the
develop branch is for developing where we’ll add new features, with your help; instead we’ll update the
master every now and then, and from that we’ll release a new jar.
If you really like this bot and would like to donate, you can send Bitcoin donations to1PoGoboTzD9jS43qrQYogMFW6nmNfK1BGi
If you rather use PayPal, please click here: