In case you’ve been out of the Botting loop. Necronomicon Coding has ceased development of NecroBot, pulled source code and seemingly abandoned the project at 0.8.6 stating legal reason. Because C# is such a widely used language, many other coders have taken up the project via Forks. This version aims at releases post 0.8.6 and is done by the NoxxDev team via GitHub.
[A big part of the Donations goes to the top 3 active Contributors. Other expenses as Server costs will be covered using the Donations.]
- [PTC Login / Google]
- [Get Map Objects and Inventory]
- [Search for gyms/pokestops/spawns]
- [Farm pokestops]
- [Farm all Pokemon in neighbourhood]
- [Throw Berries/use best pokeball]
- [Transfers duplicate pokemons]
- [Evolve all pokemons]
- [Throws away unneeded items]
- [Humanlike Walking]
- [Configurable Custom Pathing]
- [Softban bypass]
- [AutoUpdate / VersionCheck]
- [Multilanguage Support]
- [Use lucky egg while evolve]
- [Egg Hatching Automatically]
- [Multi bot support]
- [Snipe pokemon]
- [Power-Up pokemon]
- [Telegram Remote Control Support]
Download and Usage Instructions
- Download and extract the latest release to a folder on your PC (you can use the same folder as previous necrobot versions).
- Run NecroBotConfig.exe one time if it’s your first time running the program to generate a config and auth file and adjust default settings. Otherwise running NecroBot.exe will generate the files needed and guide you through creating your login info.
- Run NecroBot.exe to begin botting.
FeroxRev – RocketAPI
LineWalker – POGOProtos-0.31.0
Valmere – TransferWeakPokemon
AeonLucid – POGOProtos
NECROBOTIO – NecroBot
Thanks to everyone who volunteered by contributing via Pull Requests!
This Website and Project is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by Niantic, The Pokémon Company, Nintendo or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. This is an independent and unofficial API for educational use ONLY. Using the Project might be against the TOS