This is a full fledged and developed bot based off FeroxRev and NecroBot code. This bot adds a GUI, more human-like pathing and better anti-ban features. This makes controlling and configuring your bot on-the-fly a lot easier.
The official GitHub is here you can find compiled releases and instructions below.
GUI for the Pokemon Go – Necrobot
- Download the zip in the latest release
Completes this milestone
- Update to NoxxDev's Necrobot v0.9.4
- Added --debug switch and batch file to start in debug mode (with extra console window)
- Fixed pokelist transfer/evolve and sorting
- Unzip everything
- Change the auth.json and config.json to suit your needs
- Run PoGo.NecroBot.GUI.exe
- All the original necrobot features (catching, sniping, visiting pokestops)
- Map of you location, all pokestops, gyms
- Sniping locations are shown on the map
- Neat list of all your pokemon with all their stats
- Transfer, evolve, powerup, rename the pokemon you want directly from the pokemon list
- View inventory, eggs, transfers, evolving pokemon.
- Nice workspace design which you can arrange the way you like (and then save)